Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Looky What I Found: Fall Inspiration at Casabella's

Do you ever head to your favorite home stores for decorating inspiration?  Sometimes I like to just go browse around and see what sparks me.  Last week I stopped in at Casabella's here in Marietta to see what they had done to prepare for the season. This is a wonderful locally owned store with furniture, home and tabletop accessories, unique jewelry and gifts.



 I almost missed the boat, but there were some wonderful fall vignettes scattered through out the store.


Love the burlap and berry garland in this display... and the finish on the chest? Adore.


I'm all about the white pumpkins and those stems are fabulous!


Fall colors, rustic textures, punctuated by more lucious white pumpkins... don't get me started on that console table. :)


Faux pumpkins in tons of sizes, shapes, and colors!  I'm loving the buckets, too.


Lots of artichokes, berries, twigs, and gourds-- love fall decorating!  And check out that sweet little owl on the top shelf.  Can't believe I left him behind. :( 
And do you see the white there?  I'll explain in a sec...


Another little owl that was left behind-- think they're still there?  Evergreens in a planter with fall berries interspersed-- great idea! You can easily transition this to holiday.

And speaking of holiday... that white tree in the photo above?  Yep, it's a Christmas tree.  They had already started decorating the store for Christmas.  In September.  Don't worry, I'll keep those photos for a later date.  After all, I'm just now finding (and enjoying) my autumn "chi."

What stores and shops do you frequent for decorating ideas??  Do tell!


3 comments:

  1. That looks like a wonderful place to shop! Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope to see you back again soon.
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is, I want to go there! What lovely decor! So glad you stopped by my site, because I found yours now! Love this blog!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. i head to pottery barn kids and then figure out how to make/borrow their ideas to inspire changes in the kids rooms!! now i need to find some inspiration for our room!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in! I appreciate your thoughts...